Who are we
“Watching African Humanity Organisation
is an NGO focused on development and education of human being, its main objectives are:
- To help and generate training programme for self employment of women and educated unemployed people and to work for adult education.
- To provide help under health & nutrition services for women and children.
- To reduces the high percentage of teenage pregnancy and drug abuse amongst youth by re-education programs of socio professional integration.
- To work for uplifting the status of women in the society. To fight against exploitation, injustice and corruption if found against any individual, class, community in the society.
- To create the means for providing medical assistance to the people suffering from diseases, especially for helpless people.
- To establish library and reading rooms in needy communities.
- To create Training/education centre and health centre.
- To publish newspaper, magazine, journals and to reproduce works of arts, literature, science, crafts and other allied works/collections of works of arts for instruction and imparting useful knowledge.
- To provide help/shelter/facilities for old people, children and disabled persons for their welfare.
- To organise forums, seminars, camps etc for spreading good living habits, moral values, African culture, and methods of developing self confidence etc and to create centres throughout the country for the above activities.
- To provide scholarship/Financial help to poor rural/village people for their overall
And many more.
Our core business is education, mobilisation, development and advocacy for the rights of disadvantaged people.
WAHO is recognised as a NPO with registration to the Social Development Department of South Africa in Terms of The Non Profit Organisations ACT, 1997 (NPO ACT NO 71 OF 1997) Since 2012.
Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.
– Mother Teresa
“As I have said, the first thing is to be honest with yourself. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself... Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility.”
– Nelson Mandela